Bar Services & Spirits

There's plenty to consider when it comes to your bar. Will you serve beer, wine and soft drinks only, or will the bar be a full offering of spirits? Will the bar be open, or will it be a cash bar? And then there's the question of who will actually serve the drinks, which typically comes down to hiring a bartender or bar service. Please know that in the state of New York, any hired service needs to be licensed and insured.

There are no posts in this category.